Looking toward the bright blessings to come our way this year!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Vignettes, Part the Third

This is the cover of Jacob's new album, "Thug Life"


Every time I see this picture, "A Narnia Lullaby" plays in my head


Photographic proof that on at least one occasion, they took a nap at the same time


Jacob didn't quite get the point of the "roll the egg with your nose" race. Or maybe he just didn't care.


Why is he sleeping with a ladle? No one knows.


Elsie knows how to throw a tea party


The following are all true captions of what they were really saying: "How do you like my moustache?"

"Look at my tiny arms!"

"I love you, Papa Robot!" (Talking into a fan: the pastime that knows no generation gap)

"I have a football hat!"


Who couldn't could resist this alluring face?

2 comments: