Looking toward the bright blessings to come our way this year!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Words of Wisdom

The latest from Elsie:

• "I can jump so high! Because when I grow up, I'm going to be a ninja!"

• Lessons learned from "Fantasia": "When you twirl around on one leg, that's a ballet move, but when a boy ballerina sits on your leg, that's not a ballet move."


• Elsie was playing with her doctor set, and said she needed to give me a shot on the neck. I asked, "What kind of doctor gives shots on the neck?" Her horror-movie reply: "I'm not actually a doctor... I'm a hunter."

• "I'm disguised as a dark room! Ooooooo!"


• Josh, making a funny face: Elsie, how do you like my face?
 Elsie: It's not in style.


• While we were sitting at the dining room table, just talking: "Incidentally, how do you like the wig I made from my strawberry top?"

• "Can I have this string to spin my website?"


And one from Jacob: "Rice Krispie is MARVELOUS!"

2 comments:

  1. Marvelous and incidentally? You have some smart kids there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I *love* how verbose your kids are! And creative. :)
    Totes adorbs! ;)

    ReplyDelete