Looking toward the bright blessings to come our way this year!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

More Vignettes

Pirate Time!



Jacob is a frat boy



I... I don't even know



My mom got a bunch of costumes from a play house or something that was closing down



Our princess



Elsie dressed up this Megatron sticker with a bow tie sticker from an Easter Egg decorating kit



So, back when BYU was getting pasted by Iona in this year's NCAA Tournament, Elsie found these stickers and put them on all our foreheads, and then BYU proceeded to make the biggest comeback in Tournament history. True story.



Sometimes, when it's really hot, the letter magnets just melt right off the fridge.

2 comments:

  1. I hope y'all are using those costumes this year! They look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's funny that Elsie as a pirate looks almost just like Orlando Bloom.

    ReplyDelete