So, we (us and our friends) decided that instead of doing our annual post-Halloween Harry Potter party last year, we'd change it up and do Star Wars instead. It was fun! Although there are a lot less female characters to go with...
But we had Endor Ewok Leia and an Ewok
Double Cinnabun Leias
R2-D2
And I (Josh) was Obi-Wan Kenobi, but never got photographed, apparently.
And I'm hesitant to put up pictures of other families/kids, but we also had a few Lukes, Han, Yoda, Darth Vader and Endor Strike-force Leia.
As far as kid activities, we did Death Star Trench Torpedo Bowling
Blast-shield-down piƱata-ing
And Glo-stick Lightsaber making.
And I thought I had taken pictures of the food, but we had dipped-pretzel lightsabers, Chewbaclava and other awesome stuff that I unfortunately can't remember. Which is where pictures would have come in handy. Edit: But also Andrea comes in handy, remembering Boba Feta Salad, Jabba the Hummus and Han Solo (but it was actually Obi-Wan) in blue Jell-O Carbonite.
So it was fun, and highly recommendable! We'll have to decide now if we want to go every other year with Harry Potter and Star Wars, or maybe even throw in some other fantasy universe.
| But Basketball is a peaceful planet! |
| If you look closely, you'll see that the disc is LEGO Star Wars Saga for Wii |

No comments:
Post a Comment