Looking toward the bright blessings to come our way this year!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Request for New Material

So, Elsie LOVES knock-knock jokes! The only problem is, we could only initially come up with two, and she asks for them over and over and over. So, we're asking everyone to tell us your favorite knock-knock jokes, so we can have some variety once in a while. Please help!

5 comments:

  1. Knock-knock.
    Who's there?
    Boo.
    Boo who?
    Stop crying and I'll tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my youngest sister was 5 or so, her favorite joke was from the tv show Zaboomafoo:
    "Knock knock."
    "Who's there?"
    "Panther."
    "Panther who?"
    "Panth or no panth, I'm going thwimming!"

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My nephew loves this one:

    "Knock knock."
    "Who's there?"
    "Interupting cow."
    "Interupting cow..."
    "MOOOOO!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knock knock.
    Who's there?
    Cows go.
    Cows go who?
    Cows go Moo, not who!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Knock knock.
    Who's there?
    Olive.
    Olive who?
    Olive you! (supposed to sound like I love you.)

    ReplyDelete