Looking toward the bright blessings to come our way this year!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Pregnant no more!


Introducing Jacob Emory Freeman!

He was born at 6:35 this morning (Friday the 12th). He's 7 lbs, 13 oz and 19 inches long. That's a half inch shorter and a pound heavier than Elsie, so he's more chubby than she was.

Andrea woke up around 4:30 and Grandma came over to watch Elsie so that we could go to the hospital. We got here at 5:00 and Jacob was here an hour and a half later. He has really good timing, since I had just gotten everything for the next few days done at work, and we just finished cleaning the house.

He has to stay in the hospital at least 24 hours, so we'll be home sometime tomorrow afternoon.We're excited for him to finally be here, and it will be interesting to see how Elsie handles things with another baby in the family. The adventure continues...

4 comments:

  1. No disrespect to Uncle Emory, but I was really looking forward to "Jacob Marley"! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, HOORAY! I'm glad it finally happened! Also, post a TON of pictures, okay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congratulations :D. I'm so happy for you. And Jacob Marely? That sounds like an Andrea name (Connecticut Rivers...) hehe.

    He's so cute. Post tons of pics when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! How fun for you. I hope you get used to having two little one's to take care of quickly - I hear it can be quite challenging to make that transition. I'm excited that you have a little boy. Little boys are so funny. I wish you the very best!

    ReplyDelete