Looking toward the bright blessings to come our way this year!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

-1 Days

Surprise! Little Milayna Rose decided that it would be the height of punctuality to come early/late (1 week early [the 14th instead of the 21st], but at 11:34PM), so, here she is!





She measured 7lbs, 4oz and 18.5 inches of 100% sweet babyness.

Feel free to share your opinion on who she looks more like; we're still trying to figure it out.

3 comments:

  1. She has Josh's nose. :) You should post newborn pics of all your kids so we can vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness-so cute so cute so cute. Congratulations! I hope the delivery and everything went smoothly and quickly. I thought she has Josh's nose too when I first saw her. :)
    My favorite thing people constantly said when we asked about Marian was, "She looks so pretty and feminine. But, hmm who does she look like? Oh, so much like Ryan." They didn't think through the insult, but Ryan and I did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea--Josh and I both laughed at that! : ) How funny! I think we've decided that Milayna looks like a Freeman baby. She doesn't outright look like Josh (or any of us specifically)--she does have her own look. But there are lots of times when we see in her one of the nieces or nephews or even Elsie once in a while. There have been a few instances when she looked like tiny Jacoby did, too. So there are glimpses of everyone, but no dead ringers.

    ReplyDelete