Looking toward the bright blessings to come our way this year!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Make-up work

I walked in the door a few weeks ago and Elsie told me she had made herself pretty.




It turns out Andrea had told her she could play with one or two certain kinds of make-up, which Elsie apparently took to mean "Do whatever you want with whatever you want."



2 comments:

  1. ::impending voice of doom:: And so it begins! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has gotten into my makeup before, but never to this degree of devastation. I had given her some old makeup brushes and some el cheapo almost gone stuff to play with specifically so mine wouldn't get messed with--a multi-color palette that doesn't color very well, and a pressed powder in a shade too dark for me. She had been expressly told that 1) She needs to ask before she uses makeup--even hers--that way I will know and can monitor the situation; and 2) She was ONLY supposed to use her own.

    The kind of sad part is that she was really and truly SO PROUD of herself--just beaming and so thrilled.

    She told me she had made a makeup shop, and she did herself and a couple of her bath ducks.

    I was pretty shocked at how MUCH makeup she had used (and mixed and messed up), and she was just so darn happy that I couldn't be too mad, just sad.

    ReplyDelete