Looking toward the bright blessings to come our way this year!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cool Time Pool Time!

So, last year around Halloween, I was grocery shopping and I found a little wading pool that was on clearance for about $8 (down from $30), so I got it for Elsie.

So when it hit triple digit temperatures here a week ago, we figured it was high time to bust out La Jirafa, as we call it. Or as I just now called it, anyway.












"I had so much fun playing in the poodle!"


Now then, note the size of the pool:



Now look at the picture from the box:



I'm the first to admit that I don't have a lot of pool-shopping experience, but this seems to be pretty common. I guess every wading pool either:
a) Uses very tiny children as models
b) Uses a bigger pool for the picture, or
c) Uses *gasp* Photoshop on their boxes!

I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. I just wonder where they get those very tiny children.

3 comments:

  1. Tell Elsie I love playing in the poodle, too. And they get the tiny children from the same place they get oompa-loompas. Obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I thought initially, but then I wondered why none of them look like Deep Roy

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're actually related to Professor Flitwick, not Deep Roy. :)

    ReplyDelete