Monday, September 21, 2009
Many Bothans died to bake you this roll
So, we were eating dinner on Sunday and realized that Andrea's roll was apparently marked as an official ration of the Rebel Alliance. Andrea even recognized the symbol without me having to tell her what it was. I was so proud. We couldn't get a picture that would completely do it justice, but we got a pretty good one. Take a look for yourself:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I totally respect you for joining the Rebel Alliance and not going with those crazies over in the Empire. :D
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure we should contact George Lucas to work out a deal for movie rights on this one. And yes, I did notice it all by myself. I may not be the ultimate Star Wars nerd, but I know enough to get by. And appreciate strange bake marks on rolls.
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty freaking awesome.
ReplyDelete