Looking toward the bright blessings to come our way this year!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Sorry, not an alligator

Here is our baby's first picture. I had an ultrasound yesterday--just the first preliminary one to see how many babies, make measurements, and predict a more accurate due date. The picture is a little fuzzy, I know, but it's understandable, considering the little guy (or girl) is only 2 inches long. And that puts us at about 12 weeks along, instead of 13 like we'd thought originally, so the new due date is March 11th instead of March 5th.

I think my father will be most pleased at the change, as it puts the likelihood of us having the baby on his birthday (March 9th) much closer to reality. We shall see what happens.

Anywho, hurray for babies. And also, much hurraying for NO MORE NAUSEA! Wahoo! : ) Now on to 2nd trimester!

3 comments:

  1. Or maybe you're secretly 15 weeks along and you're just going to have one TINY little baby. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Josh will be so disappointed... ours is definitely not an alligator, yours is definitely not an alligator...

    I love those first ultrasounds. There's really a baby in there! So glad you're feeling better, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, now I finally believe that Andrea hasn't just been faking it this whole time.

    ReplyDelete